Well, forgetting the wallet and cards is pretty ordinary in this unsettled & tired routine. But what if we do not require a card to receive cash from ATMs?
Cardless transactions are a new thing in vogue, but there are some limited sources by which you can afford to leave your Debit or credit card at home. Samsung Pay is one of the convenient ways to do cardless transactions from an ATM.
In this blog, you’ll learn everything you need to know about how to use Samsung Pay at ATM. And the method (step by step) of using your Samsung Pay digital wallet at a cardless ATM.
How to Use Samsung Pay at ATM
Well, did you know that you can use Samsung Pay at thousands of ATMs in the world? You just ought to add a supported debit card to Samsung Pay.
You can afford to forget your debit card at home and withdraw cash from ATMs at Bank of America, Wells Fargo, US Bank, BMO Harris bank and many more.
Where to find an ATM that backs Samsung Pay?
Significant banks now have ATMs that back cardless transactions with Samsung Pay, including Bank of America, Chase, Wells Fargo, and US Bank.
In adapting this process of cardless transactions, most of the prominent banks have transformed all of their ATMs to help cardless transactions with Samsung Pay, Apple Pay, Google Pay and other digital wallets.
How do contactless & cardless transactions from ATMs?
- Firstly, ATMs should support cardless transactions. Once you have confirmed that the ATM supports Samsung Pay and you’ve attached or linked a suitable debit card to your digital wallet, you can make cardless transactions at thousands of ATMs globally. Just seek the contactless symbol on an ATM. It looks like a hand holding a card next to some curved stripes.
- When your debit card has connected to Samsung Pay, Check if the issuing bank supports withdrawals at ATMs through digital wallets. If all boxes are ticked right, you can withdraw cash at any ATM that supports cardless Samsung Pay transactions.
- But if you find an ATM that only has card access or a slicing slot, Kindly seek another ATM.
The procedure of How to use Samsung Pay at ATM
- First, turn on Samsung Pay on your Samsung Galaxy smartphone. You’ll see a blue icon as “pay” with white letters.
- Then you have to Select your debit card in Samsung Pay App. Go through your Samsung Pay digital wallet and click the card icon you desire to utilise.
- After selecting all the details about your Card, you need to Enter your Samsung Pay PIN or biometric (the way you do it in google pay etc.). Keenly Observe the screen instructions to enter your secret PIN, scan your fingerprint, or utilise facial recognition to confirm your identity.
- Then you merely need to find an ATM which accepts cardless transactions. After finding an ATM, open your application and bring your virtual card to the screen. Tap your phone to the contactless ATM reserved Area (symbol). As per your bank security policy and your security, the ATM may cue you to enter a PIN. Enter your debit card PIN.
- As simple as that, Once you’ve posited your uniqueness, you can withdraw cash and complete other relevant tasks which you could do with your physical debit card in your hand.
- Complete your transaction with ease and make sure to close the access.
What Kinds of ATMs are required to use Samsung pay?
You require the ATMs that accept Mastercards or that support either Maestro or Interlink designs.
You can save transaction expenses while using the Allpoint ATM. Allpoint ATMs allow using the Samsung Pay Mobile App.
How does Samsung Pay work?
Samsung Pay uses NFC(Near Field Communication) technology to transfer credit or debit card details. That transfers it to an NFC-enabled payment base, similar to an NFC-enabled card would operate.
But what makes Samsung Pay so amazing and unique is that it also works with MST (Magnetic Secure Transmission) technology and performs a transaction on traditional payment terminals and card machines.
NFC is yet moderately a new technology, particularly in evolving markets like India & its neighbour countries.
Samsung Pay, Google Pay and other apps can make the transaction look pretty smart and simple. Therefore, depending on technological evolutions, we can rely upon them with safety and caution. After going through this article, I hope you’ll know how to use Samsung Pay at ATM.